Pages

Friday 18 November 2011

My words to you

Alhamdulillah...lama sangat mama teringin nak create a blog for my precious children..since husna inside mama's tummy.Today,will be the opening for mama's story for both of you,Husna & Hayyan through this special blog.I will share everything happen between us along my journey, raising you both. Our happy, sad, exciting,adventure u name it, i will do my best to put it here..Because i love you so much..I feel so proud to be your mother & insya Allah, i want to be a great mother,good listener,good example to both of you.Nothing will change my love for you..Insya Allah.Ok sayang mama.need to stop here as mama perlu kerja esok.Both of you dah tido lama..mesti dah jauh bermimpi..Mimpi yang indah ye sayang!Love you..MuahsXoXo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment